I was delighted to have the opportunity to present my take on the ROI of social media to approximately 80 people yesterday evening at the Digital Publishing Forum. It seems this was a hot topic of interest; as well it should be.
I sought to put the topic into perspective with the following challenge. What's the ROI?...
- Of the latest rebrand?
- Of the office refurb?
- Of the internal communications activity?
- Of the training and development programme?
- Of the upgrade to Windows 7?
- Of the new standard issue smartphones?
- Of the stakeholder engagement via social media?
If you'd like to see where we went from there, here's the presentation:
Thanks to Julia Lampam (@JuliaLampam) for the invitation to speak.